With numerous business events either postponed or outright canceled, Comstor is making events available to the ever-growing remote audience by participating in the SYNNEX Inspire Virtual Tradeshow series.
A series of five virtual events, the tradeshow will deliver education sessions, demonstrations, idea-sharing, and networking opportunities to help the remote workforce remain connected to SYNNEX, Comstor, and Cisco.
Comstor and Cisco have prepared virtual tradeshow booths focused on the following SYNNEX Marketing Solv Programs: SMB, GOVSolv, COLLABSolv, STELLR, and Varnex. And starting on May 12, you will have the opportunity to visit each booth, learn more about the latest Cisco opportunities, and interact with Comstor and Cisco hosts in live chat rooms.
Join us for each session to:
- Learn about products and solutions that can help drive your business
- Get an in-depth look at various SYNNEX programs and business units
- Participate in workshops and panels
- View product demos and webcasts
- Engage with key Cisco reps
The tradeshows will run from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Eastern and will be conducted as follows:
- Tuesday, May 12: SMB Connect
- Wednesday, May 13: GOVSolv
- Wednesday, May 20: COLLABSolv
- Tuesday, May 26: STELLR and Varnex
You can learn more about each booth and to register for the SYNNEX Inspire Virtual Tradeshow here.