The FCC’s E-rate program for 2016 includes $3.9 billion in funding to ensure that schools and libraries across the United States have access to affordable, high-speed connectivity, giving students and library patrons better access to online educational resources. Over the past two decades, the FCC has continually changed and grown to reflect changes in telecommunications technology.
In 2016, a major E-rate change will be the elimination of phone subsidies – is your business ready with the right kind of technology offerings to fill the gap for schools and libraries?
Learn how your value-added reseller (VAR) business can position Cisco products and solutions to schools and libraries from Ronald Sheps, director Government, Education, Medicine Programs for Westcon. During a free one-hour webinar on Thursday, Dec. 10, Sheps will share how you can position Westcon-Comstor cloud solutions to replace lost phone subsidies.
Join Sheps to learn:
• How to download a thumbnail sketch of every open application in your selling area
• How to look up E-rate discount levels that apply to individual schools and libraries
• How to download state reports on who has filed to date
• How to find, download and print out individual funding requests
• How to look up who has had funding approved
Sign up here.