A digital transformation is happening at warp speed. With Cisco Live 2017 around the corner, our technology team is joining thousands of innovators and leaders that are heading to Las Vegas next week to immerse themselves in Cisco innovation to enhance their superhero powers. In fact, this year’s theme is focused on the superheroes that are leading us through a digital transformation while keeping networks and infrastructure running at peak performance.
So how do these IT superheroes charge their powers? Whether you are a sultan of software, champion of configuration, king or queen of the cloud, Cisco is calling all superheroes for hands-on training, and networking to stay on top of the latest innovations that will transform the future of IT. Joe Pinto, Senior Vice President of Cisco’s Technical Services Group, has recently blogged and offered us insight into the must-see technical sessions at Cisco Live this year. Here are his recommendations:
Attend the Cisco Services Innovation Showcase
Join Denise Cox, VP of Cisco Technical Services, on Thursday, June 29th at 10 a.m. for an inside look at how companies are embracing the current IT evolution. Learn how technology roadmaps, analytics and TAC innovations can help you resolve issues before they affect your network. Can’t make it to Vegas? Catch the live stream of the session.
Stock your tool belt with these Technical Services sessions
The pressure is on for IT to accelerate ROI and business outcomes with software, cloud, automated networks and more. Check out these sessions throughout the week and learn how technical services can help you stay ahead of the curve while defending the network and simplifying complexity.
- 12:00 p.m.: Lunch & Learn – Software Support Services: Accelerate ROI of Cisco Software
- 3:30 p.m.: Automation and Analytics Driven Services
- 12:00 p.m.: Lunch & Learn – Upgrading Your Network? Premium Support for Next Generation IT
- 12:30 p.m.: Maximize the Business Value of your Network with Premium Services
- 3:30 p.m.: Services to Help you Move to the New Network with Confidence
- 11:15 a.m.: Cisco Technical Services: The Edge You Need when You’re IT
Talk to a TAC engineer…and more
Interact with the best and brightest members of our Technical Services and Learning@Cisco teams. Check out a technical seminar or drop in on a self-paced lab. Visit the Technical Solutions Clinic to consult with TAC engineers on your toughest challenges and discover new solutions. No appointment necessary – just come on by.
If you are not able to join Cisco Live in-person, you can follow along through live streams of the sessions and engage with Cisco Technical Services on social media:
- Twitter@CiscoServices using #CLUS and #InnovateWithServices
- Live streams on Cisco Services Facebook
- Updates on the Cisco Service LinkedIn page
Charge on superheroes! And check back on www.edge360online.com for recaps from our Comstor team on what they learned at Cisco Live.